Paneer Butter Masala Recipe | Paneer Makhani | Vegetarian Recipes | Easy And Simple
• 300 grams of cottage cheese
• 2 onions roughly chopped
• 3 tomatoes roughly chopped
• 12 cashew nuts
• 10 garlic buds
• 1 inch ginger roughly chopped
• 2 teaspoon kashmiri chilli powder
• 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
• 1 teaspoon coriander cumin seeds powder
• 1 teaspoon powdered hot spices
• 1 teaspoon dried fenugreek leaves
• 2 teaspoons of cream
• 50 grams of butter
• Salt as per taste
• To start with take in a pan some butter, onions, tomatoes, ginger, garlic, cashews and saute well. Saute till onions, garlic and tomatoes become soft. After the ingredients become soft put off the flame. Let the ingredients cool down and then grind them.
• Next make a smooth paste of it. Once smooth paste is ready take some butter in a pan. Quantity of butter is more as the very name suggests – Paneer Butter Masala. Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, kashmiri red chilli powder, garam masala with butter. Saute for 1 – 2 minutes so that the masalas gets cooked well.
• Next add the prepared smooth paste in the pan. Add water to better the gravy’s consistency. Cook the gravy for 5-10 minutes. Mix Well. Add salt as per taste. Add cottage cheese cubes in the gravy. Cook the cottage cheese for 5-7 minutes with the gravy. Add dried fenugreek leaves. Paneer Butter Masala is almost ready. Add some cream to garnish Paneer Butter Masala. Delicious Paneer Butter Masala is now ready to serve.
If you have liked my recipe then please dont forget to press the Subcribe button on the screen. I’ll be back soon with many more tasty, easy and interesting recipes. Till then take very good care of yourself and your family. Stay healthy, happy and fit! Thank you for watching “Nalini Ki Rasoi”