Learn how to make my delicious vegan recipe inspired by the traditional Peruvian dish “Ceviche”! It is quick to make, flavorful and very healthy!😋
📝 Check out the recipe below to follow along:
2 cups of white mushrooms, finely chopped
1 cup finely sliced red onion (about 1 small onion)
1 medium jalapeño with ribs and seeds removed, finely chopped (if you like more heat like me, add another pepper like a red chili or habanero)
½ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro (about 1 bunch)
2 limes, to taste
Salt and black pepper, to taste
1. Wash and cut up your limes, mushrooms, onions, peppers and cilantro.
2. In a serving bowl, pour cold water and ice. Soak your onions for about 2-3 minutes for tenderness.
3. In another serving bowl, add mushrooms, peppers, and cilantro.
4. Remove the onions from the water and add it to the mixture.
5. Add the lime juice, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
6. Taste, and add more salt, lime or heat if desired.
7. For best flavor, let the mixture marinate for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
BUEN PROVECHO! (Enjoy!)
🎥 PREVIOUS VIDEO ► https://youtu.be/H0EeUIS9R20
🚨Subscribe to my channel & hit the notification bell so you never miss a new video! http://bit.ly/3toqSvH
➡️ new videos weekly!
All shot on the iPhone 12 📱