Royal Falooda | Falooda Recipes | Summer desserts recipes
#Royalfalooda #Faloodarecipes #Summerspecial #Desserts
Here is the link to Amazon HomeCooking Store where I have curated products that I use and are similar to what I use for your reference and purchase
TO MAKE ROYAL FALOODA :
CHILLED ROSE MILK
SOAKED SABJA SEEDS
VANILLA ICE CREAM
CHOPPED NUTS (ALMOND & PISTACHIO)
TO MAKE JELLY
READYMADE JELLY CRYSTAL PACKET
1. Step 1 is to make the strawberry jelly.
2. For this, follow the instructions behind the store bought jelly crystals and make the jelly.
3. It takes about 45 mins to set in room temperature.
4. You can prepare this earlier and keep in fridge as well.
5. Step 2 is to make the rose milk.
6. For this boil and cool down milk.
7. Add rose syrup, sugar according to your requirement.
8. Mix well and keep it in fridge to chill.
9. Step 3 is to soak the sabja seeds.
10. Take the sabja seeds in a bowl and add enough water to it.
11. Let is sit for 5 mins or more.
12. Step 4 is to cook the sev.
13. Boil some water and add the sev to it.
14. Cook for 1 mins and strain it. Keep it aside.
15. Step 4 is to assemble the falooda.
16. Take a tall glass, start with strawberry jelly.
17. Add some cooked sev and drizzle some rose syrup over it.
18. Now add the soaked sabja seeds.
19. Pour the chilled rose milk till about half the glass.
20. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and sprinkle some chopped nuts(badam,pista).
21. Add chopped apple and banana.
22. Another scoop of jelly, sabja seeds and ice cream
23. Drizzle some rose syrup and sprinkle with nuts, tutti fruitt.
24. Finally garnish it with a cherry on top.
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow