Coconut Rice | Nariyal Chawal | Variety Rice Recipes | Lunch Recipes | Navratri Recipes
#CoconutRice #lunchrecipes #VarietyRiceRecipes #Thengaisadam #noonionnogarlic #ricerecipes #nariyalrice #nariyalchawal
Basmati Rice – 1 Cup
Grated Coconut – 1 Cup
Oil – 1 Tbsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RGYvrw)
Ghee – 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RBvKxw)
Urad Dal – 1/2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2Ul3EZi)
Chana Dal – 1/2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2GNn2WT)
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2NTgTMv)
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2GUoDKd)
Red Chilli – 3 Nos (Buy: https://amzn.to/37DAVT1)
Asafoetida Powder – 1/4 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/313n0Dm)
Chopped Ginger – 1 Tsp
Green Chilli – 2 Nos
Roasted Peanuts – 1 Tbsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/31InDTe)
Cashew Nuts – 1 Tbsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/36IbEpv)
1. Wash the basmati rice clean.
2. To a wide pot, add enough water to cook the rice.
3. To the water add salt and basmati rice. Cook until the rice is done.
4. After the rice is cooked, strain it and keep it aside.
5. To a pan, add oil and ghee.
6. To this add urad dhal, channa dhal, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, red chillies, curry leaves and Saute it.
7. Once the mustard splatters, add asofetida powder, ginger, green chillies, peanuts, cashew nuts. Roast the nuts until they change color.
8. Add the required salt and grated coconut. Keep the flame on low.
9. Now add the rice and mix well.
10. Add grated coconut and mix well.
11. Amazing coconut rice is done.
You can buy our book and classes on https://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com/