Like, Share, Subscribe.
4tbs vegetable oil
1tsp ginger paste
1tsp garlic paste
1tsp black pepper
1tsp garam masala
1 diced onion
1cup diced carrots
1/2 cup diced eggplant
3cups water/ vegetable broth
A handful of coriander
1. In a pot, heat vegetable oil, then sauté ginger and garlic paste till golden brown. Add the diced onion and sauté.
2. Add the tomatoes, salt, black pepper, paprika, garam masala, and cook till the tomatoes are tender.
3. Add the diced eggplant and carrots. Stir to combine or until the eggplant is tender.
4. Add 3 cups of water/ vegetable broth, and bring to a boil.
5. Add pre-boiled lentils, and boil on medium-low heat for about 10 minutes.
6. Garnish with coriander.
7. Lentil stew is ready to enjoy.