Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff cooked in the Instant Pot in just 15 minutes. Yay! It’s keto and more budget-friendly than beef stroganoff. This super creamy and delish stew makes the perfect quick and easy dinner idea for busy weeknights. It is delicious served over zoodles (or noodles) for a comforting meatless meal! So come along as we learn how to make mushroom stroganoff!
Other convenient Instant Pot and Slow Cooker Recipes to enjoy:
Slow Cooker 5 Spice Barbecue Pork Ribs: https://youtu.be/y6pSrbtX0qw
Crock Pot Brisket: https://youtu.be/Fqh8p7vPtyU
Beef Stroganoff: https://youtu.be/vbASIiFDAEI
Instant Pot Chicken Stroganoff (Keto): https://youtu.be/iAI3D2PGhYg
Keto Baked Chicken Thighs: https://youtu.be/Zhll3TA42Pw
Air Fryer Asparagus (Low Carb): https://youtu.be/_UIFOovjMQk
SUBSCRIBE to our channel for more shortcut recipes made easy and delish and FOLLOW US on:
Vegan Stroganoff Recipe:
Ingredients for this creamy Mushroom Stroganoff Recipe:
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 ½ pounds of mushrooms cleaned and sliced (I used a combination of white button, baby Bella, and shitake)
1 small onion chopped
4 garlic cloves minced
1 tsp paprika
2 tsp salt or more to taste (if your broth is not low sodium, use less salt)
¾ tsp ground black pepper
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce (use a vegan one or replace it with Dijon mustard)
2 tbsp tomato paste
1/2 cup dry white wine use a vegan one
1 ¼ cups vegetable broth I used low sodium
¾ cup canned coconut milk
1 tsp Xanthan gum if you are not on a keto diet, use the same amount of cornstarch or double the amount of all-purpose flour. Either cornstarch or flour must be fully dissolved in a small amount of water before being added to the stroganoff
3 tbsp chopped parsley
How to make this easy Mushroom Stroganoff recipe:
1. To make this vegan keto recipe in the Instant Pot, press the sauté button and let the pot heat for about 2-3 minutes. Then add olive oil, onion, and mushrooms. Cook for about 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally until the onion has softened and the mushrooms are brown. Then add the garlic and let it cook for one minute. NOTE: In order to sear the mushrooms properly, you may have to cook them in 2-3 batches.
2. Stir in paprika, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, tomato paste, and wine. Let the wine evaporate a little and stir in the broth and coconut milk.
3. Cancel the sauté function, lock the lid, turn the valve to sealing, and cook on High Pressure for 3 minutes. Do a quick release!
4. Press the sauté button and stir in the xanthan gum until the stroganoff sauce has thickened (about 1-2 minutes). Sprinkle fresh parsley on top.
5. Enjoy this vegetarian stroganoff served over zoodles or cauliflower rice (low carb options) or over noodles, white rice, or mashed potatoes.